Robbi Grayson, Practice Management Consultant
Robbi has been active in the medical aesthetic industry for more than 30 years as an owner, distributor, educator and consultant. She has a wealth of experience in all aspects of the industry including sales, product manufacturing, leadership, management, and new practice development.
Robbi is recognized as a pioneer in the skincare and day spa arena in the U.S. market as well as a trusted expert in the medical aesthetic industry.
Highlights of the expertise Robbi brings to Terri Ross Consulting clients:
- 17 years of experience consulting with hundreds of medical aesthetic practices; including destination resorts and day spas.
- Served as project manager for new practice developments for over 40 medical aesthetic, plastic surgery and dermatology practices, including all aspects of opening a new practice from feasibility analysis, building financial proformas, budgets, sales forecasts and so much more.
- Conceptualized and led the opening of Charles Grayson, one of the first day spas in the United States, taking it from start up to over $3M. Charles Grayson became the first US Day Spa to receive The International Day Spa of the Year Award, given by the International Spa Association, ISPA.
- Established Skin and Spa Concepts LLC, importing and distributing skincare products, equipment and consulting to the spa industry. Successfully selling the company.
- Highly sought-after speaker and educator in the medical aesthetics and day spa industry.
- Created and hosted training events for wholesale clients, as well as business development classes for owners.
- Served as an executive with Etopa; a consulting and space planning company, providing liaison services between engineers, designers and the client for space planning, architectural design, construction of furniture and equipment and business development for some of the top spas in the country.
Robbi resides in Connecticut and is an active speaker for Amspa.