Scope of Practice and Standard Operating Procedure Manual
This is a 20 page manual for the purpose to define the scope of practice for the clinical provider and medical practice in order to meet the legal requirements for the provision of health care. Standard Procedures are established to assist all health care providers with an understanding of the role and scope to provide a safe guard so that providers and patients alike may be assured of the best health care possible.
- General Policies
- Health Care Management
- List of Procedures
- Drugs and Devices
- Patient Protocols
- Medication Dispensing
- Supervising of Medical Assistants
Scope of Practice and Standard Procedures for Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
This policy gives authorization to NPs and PAs to perform clinical services.
Standard Operating Procedure Agreement and Written Guidelines Between MD and Clinical Provider
This agreement outlines the requirements for all patient evaluations, diagnosis, use of medication and treatment by “clinical provider” under the supervision of a physician.
Delegation of Procedures to be Performed by Clinical Provider
This is the authorization and delegation document of who is being assigned authority to perform the clinical procedures.
- Authorization to Perform Procedures Checklist and Sign-off between “Medical Director/Supervising Physician and Clinical Provider (RN, NP, PA)”
List of Office Procedures and Descriptions of each - MD and Provider Signoff
This document is required for you to list each treatment you offer with a list of requirements.
Laser Safety Policy
Policy that outlines safety precautions that must be taken to protect the patient/client and practitioner during lasers procedures.
This document is required and is for you to list all medications being prescribed in the practice
Not in need of the complete set? Terri Ross Consulting offers multiple purchase options for Standard Operating Procedures.
Choose From Below:
- Scope of Practice and Standard Operating Procedure Manual
- Scope of Practice and Standard Procedures for NP and PAs
- Standardized Procedures Agreement and Written Guidelines Between MD and Clinical Provider
- Delegation of Procedures to be Performed by Clinical Provider
- Authorization to Perform Procedures Checklist and Sign-off between “Medical Director Supervising Physician and Clinical Provider (RN, NP, PA)”
- List of Procedures and Descriptions of each – MD and Provider Sign-off
- Laser Safety Policy
- Medical Administration
Terri Ross Consulting also offers multiple purchase options for the exact set of Standard Operating Procedures you need.