Now, more than ever, it is imperative to have thorough job descriptions that:
- Outline specific salary ranges
- Detail exact skills and experience necessary to perform the duties
- Serve as basis for recruiting and interviewing
- Give a clear scope of responsibilities
- Provide a baseline for employee reviews, salary increases, and meeting expectations
- Serve as legal documentation in the event an employee files a termination or discrimination suit against the company
With more than 20 years of sales and management experience leading medical practices and cutting-edge medical device companies throughout the industry, Terri has used her wealth of experience in plastic surgery, med spas, and medical management to develop systems and processes that will make your business more efficient and profitable.
She has created comprehensive job descriptions you can download and implement right away to boost your business!
Choose From Below:
List of Job Descriptions Includes:
Job Summaries, Duties and Responsibilities, Position Requirements, and Education and Experience Requirements.