Terri’s Enhanced GAP Analysis is the ultimate level of uncovering not only missing revenue and growth opportunities in all areas of your practice, it also includes comprehensive and detailed reporting of your practice’s historical data. Fully assess your past progress and locate the key areas of potential improvement. Terri will truly leave no stone unturned and uncover your path to success!
What You’ll Get:
- Practice “GAP” Analysis + AtlasKPI Baseline Data Report
- The AtlasKPI Baseline Data Report is a summary of historical practice data. Provided via graphs and charts on the AtlasKPI Dashboard, the Baseline Data Report is one of the best tools to evaluate where the practice started out compared to the current status. Baselines allow us to define success as doing better than the baseline or “turning the curve.” In other words, baselines allow practices to assess progress and review potential improvement.
- This report can include information from any necessary systems used by a practice including (but not limited to): EMR, accounting software, marketing analytics tools, phone systems, inventory/ERP systems, and CRM databases.
- AtlasKPI’s Baseline Data Report can focus on and identify the practice’s current status regarding financial, operations, and marketing information over multiple years of time. This can provide practice administration with clear trends and benchmarks for use with goal-setting, forecasting, and implementing growth strategies. Ultimately, the Baseline Data Report is an opportunity for the practice to appraise the change in quality over time of the internal systems of the practice.
- The following are a sampling of the data baselines provided:
-Total Revenue by Provider
-Capacity by Provider
-Revenue by Lead Source
-Average Revenue by Lead Source
-Revenue: Actual vs. Forecast
-Average Revenue by Hour
-Total Cost of Goods Sold (COGS)
-Total Revenue by Product
-Total New Consults
-Patient Conversion Rate (last 90 days)
- The Baseline Data Report can provide a comparative analysis of services, products, and providers, and will include an evaluation of the quality of the data being captured by practice staff. Reviews of historic lead-sources and marketing channels can help in the creation of advertising budgets and ensure future marketing return on investment (ROI).
- Practices can become aware of deficiencies and weaknesses that are inherent in a system with human beings in it. The Baseline Data Report will provide insight to areas where opportunity is present, as well as possible risk-areas that require attention
- Once created, the Baseline Data Report can become the basis for the practices Management Dashboard, which can provide regular updates on the metrics reviewed. Targets can be created, with progress being frequently evaluated. An examination of the corresponding office policies and processes associated with the metrics (as shown above) can be assessed in future, on-going Practice Performance Review assessments.
GET STARTED NOW