Terri Ross brings more than 20 years of Sales and Management experience to the field, having worked with leading edge medical device companies such as Zeltiq, Medicis, EMD Serono, Merck Schering Plough and Indigo Medical; a surgical division of Johnson.
Terri’s vast knowledge and experience as a sales director managing upwards of $20M in revenue and successful teams has allowed her to become a renowned plastic surgery management consultant helping aesthetic practices thrive.
To optimize revenues and business performance, Terri‘s Practice Management Consulting services help physicians evaluate practice processes including but not limited too; overall-operating efficiencies, staff skill assessment, customer service and operating efficiency strategies. The goal is to develop a comprehensive plan of action to improve productivity, quality, efficiency and return on investment.
TERRI’S PROFESSIONAL CAREER AND CLIENTS:
- Practice Management Consultant and Acting Chief Operating Officer, Lasky Aesthetics and Laser Center, Beverly Hills.
- Practice Management Consultant, Spalding Drive Plastic Surgery.
- Nassif MD, Dr. Paul Nassif; Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgery and Star of Botched.
- Practice Management Consultant, Dr. Garth Fisher, Beverly Hills
- Regional Sales Director, Zeltiq
- Regional Sales Director, Medicis
- Area Business Director, EMD Serono
Terri has achieved multiple awards and quickly advanced her career becoming a recognized leader in the aesthetics field.
Terri works closely with Aesthetics practices, and using her wealth of experience in plastic surgery management helps them to develop systems and processes that will make their business more efficient and more profitable. She is strategic in making the exact needed changes for a practice to open up more opportunities for growth and hidden revenue for sustainable growth.
Terri’s associations across a variety of therapeutic specialties such as plastic surgery, dermatology, oncology, endocrinology, and cardiology give her a global perspective in medicine and a deep understanding of the business structure to position practices for success. Her unique experience and in-depth knowledge enables Terri to assist physicians and staff in positioning services and expertise to meet patient needs.
A LEADING-EDGE EDUCATION GROWS INTO SERVING OTHERS
The basis for Terri’s niche expertise within the healthcare field began with a pre-med education. Upon receiving her Bachelor of Science degree, Terri quickly landed a position with Johnson & Johnson which started her long term career in medicine. In addition to Terri’s corporate and practice management success, she is a sought-after speaker, and is an advisor for several companies such as:
- Pre-med, Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
- Bachelor of Science, Community Health Development, Central Michigan University
- Faculty Member, Vegas Cosmetic Surgery
- Interviewed as industry specialist for a Blueshift Research Investor trend study on CoolSculpting®
- Speaker, Beauty Industry West
- Author, Is Your Office Running at Maximized Potential? The Organization of Facial Plastic Surgery Assistants
- Business Consultant to: Revence Therapuetics
- Business Consultant to: Cearna
- Medical Advisory Board Member and Speaker : AmSpa
- Medical Advisory Board for Aesthetic Business Institute
CONSULTING FOR THE FUTURE OF AESTHETICS
Today, Terri Ross leads the way via her medspa practice management consulting company, Terri Ross Consulting, which offers services to evaluate practice processes and recommend strategies to optimize revenues and business performance. Terri strives to develop a comprehensive plan of action for each client to improve productivity, quality, efficiency and return on investment.